Texas A&M Law students Chloe Barker, Katie Kruisselbrink and Madison Kuczynski, under the guidance of Professor Irene Calboli, present at a workshop coordinated by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in October.
Barker, Kruisselbrink and Kuczynski's presentation addresses intellectual property protection for Louboutin bullet-shaped lipstick.
Other schools participating in the workshop:
- Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Harry Radzyner Law School, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel
- Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- Center for Advanced Studies in Biomedical Innovation Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Gothenburg in collaboration with the Center for Intellectual Property
of Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden