Legal Issues in the Age of the Coronavirus
NAVIGATING THE WATERS OF BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY IN THE WAKE OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Experts from the Texas A&M Law faculty and the local legal community share practical, fact-based information about business bankruptcy during the Coronavirus pandemic in this FREE webinar. Ask your questions when you register and during the webinar.
Date and Time:
- Thursday, May 7, 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. Central
- Overview of bankruptcy relief and tools available for business debtors
- Chapter 11 Small Business Reorganization Act (including CARES Act amendments)
- Business real estate issues in bankruptcy
- Commercial leases and mortgages in bankruptcy
- Dealing with creditors
- Wayne Barnes, Texas A&M University Professor of Law
- Katherine Hopkins, Partner, Kelly Hart
- Machir Stull, Partner, Cantey Hanger
- You will receive the Zoom log-in information for the webinar when you submit your registration.
While the panelists are all attorneys, they will be discussing the law generally, and nothing in the webinar should be considered as legal advice. Attendees should consult their own legal advisor to address their own unique circumstances.