Texas A&M University School of Law is proud to host the Supreme Court of Texas for oral arguments Thursday, October 10, 2019. Oral arguments begin promptly at 9 a.m. Everyone is asked to be seated no later than 8:45 a.m.
- 7:45 a.m. - Building doors open for security screening at Commerce St. entrance
- 8:30 a.m. - Please arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. to allow passage through security
- 8:45 a.m. - Everyone seated. Welcome remarks by Dean Bobby Ahdieh
- 9:00 a.m. - approx 10:50 a.m. - Oral Arguments
• 40 minutes each with 10 minute recess between arguments
• Case 18-0426, William Brewer v. Lennox Hearth Products
• Case 18-0737, In re Murrin Brothers
- 10:50 - 11:00 a.m. - 10 Minute Break
- 11:00 - 11:30 a.m. - Q&A
The oral arguments are open to the public, but RSVP is required and seating is limited. If you wish to attend, you must RSVP by October 8. Click here.